How To Find Us
10 Chavenage Lane
07584 076 249
Use Google Maps for Tetbury Pilates
Park on main road, walk down lane to end
Studio Owner and Lead Instructor
Change happens through movement and movement heals
One-to-one - 30 Mins - £35
One-to-one - 55 Mins - £55
One-to-one - 55 Mins - Block of 6 - £305
Duet - 55 mins - £35
Duet - 55 mins - Block of 6 - £190
single class - drop in - £25
class pass- 8 classes (valid for 12 weeks from first use) - £160
i.e. £20 per class
Email to book a session
Please email to enquire about larger group sessions
Blocks of private sessions expire 3 months after first use
As a small studio we ask that all clients book into their session before attending as we do not have space for more than 6 people to attend a class at a time. We use an online booking platform to manage the classes into which we will add you. If it is your first time to the studio then we ask you get in touch via e-mail to book your slot. We will then find a class that will suit your level, or arrange a time for a one-to-one.
For payment, at present we ask you make a bank transfer for the session/ block of sessions, and then we can attribute this to your profile on the online booking system. Once you have made the payments you will be able to cancel/ rebook sessions through the app.
We ask that if you wish to cancel your attendance in a class that you give us at least 6 hours notice or the session will be charged. This 6 hours will give us time to allow a person on the wait list or a late joiner to attend.
For 1-2-1 or Duet sessions we ask that you give 24 hrs notice to cancel or the session will be charged.
E-mail us to ask about a private session and we can find a bit more about what your goals, needs and restrictions are. We can then find a mutually suitable time for you to come to the Studio. After your first session we can either find a suitable time for ongoing sessions or a suitable class to join. Before joining a reformer class we ask that you attend a 1-2-1 session to assess your ability, refresh your knowledge on our equipment and prepare you for the class.
You can either pay for ongoing 1-2-1s or duets on a pay as you go basis or buy a block of six sessions. The block of six works out as the sixth session of the block being charged at half price. The block starts on the first session and has a validity period of three months.
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session for 1-2-1s and Duets, then 24 hrs notice needs to be given or the session will be charged in full. If you do need to change the time of a specific appointment then please get in touch and we can reschedule if there is a space available.
Please e-mail us and we can help chose a class to attend according to your abilities and Pilates knowledge. Before joining a reformer class for the first time we ask that you attend a 1-2-1 session to assess your ability, refresh your knowledge on our equipment and prepare you for the class. We can also inform you of what spaces are free in the various class times before committing.
Once you have had your 1-2-1 we can add you on an ongoing basis to a class for the term. You can then manage your timetable through the online booking app.
We have have several levels of class 1:beginner, 2:intermediate, 3:advanced.
Group Classes are scheduled and purchased on a “term” basis, meaning that you book a particular class (i.e., Monday 9:00am) for the entire term, which is usually 6-8 weeks duration. If you would like to attend two or more times per week, you need to book into multiple classes in the same way. If for some reason the usual instructor is not available then we will, where possible, substitute for another instructor. We will try to give you as much notice of the change but this may not be possible in certain circumstances.
We do offer a “makeup system” which allows you an opportunity to cancel out of your regularly booked class and book into a “makeup class” if you know that you will be absent. This makeup system is subject to certain terms and conditions, which are outlined below.
- We require a minimum of 6 hours notice (during term time or 24 hrs notice during holiday periods) of your absence in order to offer a makeup class.
- All makeup classes must be taken within the same term; they cannot be carried over to holiday periods or future terms, or exchanged for private lessons or studio credit.
- Makeups can be arranged in advance; for example, if you know you are missing a week in week 5, you can cancel out of that week and complete your makeups in week 2.
- Makeup classes are offered on a space available basis ONLY. It is the sole responsibility of the client to manage their makeups within the same term. Classes are far busier at the end of the term than the beginning so the earlier in the term you arrange your makeups, the better chance you have of booking your first choice makeup class. Please appreciate that you will likely need to be flexible in terms of class level, teacher, day and time in order to arrange makeups
- If you are not able to arrange all makeup classes before the end of the term, regardless of reason, they will expire. A unused makeup class has no monetary value.
- The makeup system works the same way during the holiday periods, under the same terms above. So missed classes during the Easter or Summer Holiday period must be made up during the same Easter or Summer holiday period, and cannot be carried over to the following term.
Please e-mail or phone us and we can help talk you through the Studio sessions and how they will work according to your abilities and Pilates knowledge. Before joining a Studio session for the first time we ask that you attend three 1-2-1 sessions to take you through a individual set of exercises, reafresh your knowledge on our equipment and prepare you for the session. We can also inform you of what spaces are free in the various sessions times before committing. The exercises we will give you are specific to your needs and abilities and will be added to at various stages. You will also be given a set of exercise cards to remind you of the exercises and movement patterns.
Once you have had your 3x 1-2-1s we can add you on an ongoing basis to a class for the term. You can then manage your timetable through the online booking app.